Why and when is world physiotherapy day celebrated ?
In 1996, The world confederation of physical therapy (WCPT) designated 8 September as World physiotherapy day. This day means the unity and solidarity of the whole physiotherapy community. It is a golden opportunity to recognize the work that physiotherapists do from all over the world to raise awareness about fitness, to keeping people well, mobile and independent.
Prakash Institute Physiotherapy day celebration 2019
The team organized following events
- Free health camps in near by communities of Noida.
- Do nukkad nataks to spread awareness about active Physiotherapy and dynamic physiotherapy.
- Activities includes aerobic sessions, zumba sessions and yoga performances.
- Nutrition and health talks
- Poster and Project presentations.
- Quiz competitions
At the end of Physiotherapy day event, Participants and winners from Physiotherapy courses were awarded medals and certificates.