Masters in physiotherapy is a post graduate course which opens huge gateway for career option in the field of physiotherapy. MPT course duration is two years in which a candidate gets specialized in fields like sports Physiotherapy, Orthopedic physiotherapy, Neurological physiotherapy, Cardiopulmonary physiotherapy, pediatric physiotherapy etc. After specialisation the candidate can work as
- Lecturer in any Physiotherapy college or university and with experience reach a designation of ASST professor.
- Can head a field dedicated physiotherapy department in a hospital.
- Can work with various teams in all sports like Cricket, football,badminton, martial arts etc.
- Can become a fitness instructor.
- Become an Osteopath after doing a certification in any technique.
- Have your own Physiotherapy clinical practice.
- Get involved with publishing articles in national and international journals.
- Pursue PHD in the field of Physiotherapy and be a research scholar contribute in evidence based practice.
- Can go abroad to abroad to US/ CANADA/ UK/ AUSTRALIA and work as a clinician in NHS physiotherapy after clearing the qualifying exam.
Prakash Institute is approved by Indian association of Physiotherapy and UP STATE MEDICAL FACULTY ( link to affiliation section)
Prakash Institute Successful Alumni and placement
Prakash institute offers 100% placement to all its A category students. Having a Rehabilitation set up running in its NABH/NABL accredited hospital, candidates are absorbed here only.
Also we have tie ups with companies like Q spine who come for placements in our college.
Some of the successful alumni of Prakash Institute, Noida are working with
- GARIMA SINGH : Working with AIIMS
- SANDEEP HOODA: Working with Indrapratha Apollo
- SANTOKH SINGH: Working with Indraprastha Apollo
- BHARAT MUNI: Working with Oncology Department in DUBAI hospital
- ASHOK SINGH: Working with MAX Hospitals.
- AFSAAR AHMAD: Working with BLK hospital Delhi
SANDEEP HOODA working with Indraprastha Apollo
ASHOK SINGH working with MAX group of hospitals.